FA (UK Only) Jetlegend 1/8th scale F16C kit for turb ine power - £1 start price and no reserve !!

Hi,

I am still deep in the throes of selling off all my modelling gear. I refrained from posting every single item here for fear of testing your patience but felt the following is likely to be of interest :

Just up are 3 auctions for a Jetlegend 1/8th scale F16C kit for turbine power along with JL scale retracts and missile set.

These are all on at start prices of a single measley =A31 with no reserve !

Details are as follows :

  1. eBay ID 250709885780, Link
    Jetlegend 1/8 F16C for turbine power BNIB unstarted kit

This is a Jetlegend 1/8 scale F16C unstarted kit in new condition with box and plans. The kit is in base white colour so the buyer can paint their own preferred colour scheme.

I bought this plane to build but have since stopped modeling and now it has to go. It will suit turbines in the 60N to 80N class . There are some pix of the JL F16C at RCUniverse where there are also video links of this plane in flight.

I also have the scale missile set for this model and the superb exact scale retracting undercarriage up for auction as well - see my other auctions for these.

Specs are as follows :

  • Scale: 1/8 * Wingspan: 50" * Length: 73" * Turbine: 5-8Kg * Weight: 16-18 pounds

Included are the moulded fuse, wings, stabs, gear doors, fuel tanks and fin plus the canopy, wooden parts and stainless double skin tailpipe, as well as the plans and some of the nicest metal hardware you will ever see in a model kit.

  1. eBay ID 250709894265, Link
    Jetlegend F16C Scale Retract set BNIB

This is a set of Jetlegend Scale Retracts for their F16C kit. In new and unused condition.

These were designed by Jetlegend to suit their 1/8th scale F16C but with a little ingenuity they could be used in any F16 model of the right size. They are true scale and a wonder to behold.

Features as follows :

  • Positive over-centre lock on the support struts using pneumatic rams * Dual rate damping system * True twist and turn nose-leg * Self-centering nose wheel * Built-in servo mount on nose unit * Compact and lightweight

What you see in the pix is what you get, to recap the following is included :

  • Scale Retract units * Oleos * Wheels * Valves * Tank * Airline * Fittings * Laser-cut valve mounts

  1. eBay ID 250709904788, Link
    Jetlegend 18th Scale Missiles for F16C BNIB

This is a set of Jetlegend 1/8th scale missiles intended for their F16C jet turbine kit (not supplied - see my other eBay auctions). It is BNIB and unstarted and comes complete with all accessories and parts as well as the original plans.

This includes all-moulded scale missile bodies and stand-offs as well as cut fibreglass fins and mounting equipment. This is designed for the Jetlegend 1/8 scale F16C but would suit any other plane of a suitable scale size.

What you see in the pix is what you get, just to recap, there are a pair of each of 3 different missile types as well as scale mounts and all the fins and fittings etc.

Just to recap, all these auctions have start prices of a quid and no reserve, eBaying as it should be. If you have always wanted a gas turbine powered scale model of an F16C but couldn't afford it then this is your chance !

Thanks for your kind attention,

Mike

Reply to
Mike