FA (UK Only) NIB Unrun Unmounted MDS .15 racing engine with full tuned pipe

Hi,

Yet another potential bargain ! (My Extra 330S went at 10p in the pound cf the new price so if you are even slightly interested this will be worth a look).

I am auctioning a brand new, unrun, unmounted MDS .15 racing engine with tuned pipe. eBay auction ID is 250317407618 (or just click on ) an= d has 7 days to run.

I've appended the auction blurb below for convenience.

Thanks for your interest,

Mike

"This is an auction for an MDS 15 cu in (2.5cc) speed engine complete with tuned pipe exhaust system in brand new unrun and unmounted condition. The engine is boxed and complete with allen key and instructions as supplied.

I bought this engine for a .15 R/C speed plane project but never got round to it and I am now clearing some space so it has to go. This engine does not have an R/C carb (not required for a speed plane) but it does come complete with the manufacturers' specially designed tuned pipe which is a perfect match for the engine. This makes it ideal for an ab initio control line speed model or else do what I was going to do and build a pocket sized R/C rocket.

As stated above the engine is completely new, unrun and has never been mounted or seen fuel. The pipe has a couple of tiny dents (as supplied from the shop) but these will not affect its performance in any way. I have been given to understamd that this engine is designed as a knock off of a Rossi .15 and some of the parts are interchangeable so it could even be bought for spares if you have one of those in a drawer somewhere. A most attractive engine with its cylinder head retained by socket cap screws, this would be an interesting addition to any collection.

(Note that although the instructions included are as supplied from new they are generic and do not seem to cover this engine in its specifics like the tuned pipe and non-R/C carb operation)

No reserve, and low =A315 initial bid for this fabulous engine so bid now and pick up a bargain.

Postage will be =A36.40 by special delivery, =A34.20 by standard parcel post or can collect from Brighton, East Sussex f.o.c. Note I am not willing to ship this outside of mainland UK + NI. Paypal, cheques, postal order or cash in payment please. (Note: I can only accept cash if you collect the item in person - please do not send cash by post)."

Reply to
Mike