field box sketches ?

Hi pilots,

after 20 years inactivity now it's time to pickup the hobby we all like again. One of the things I need is a nice and complete fieldbox. Who has a sketch/ drawing of one that is complete and full of handy utillities that we just can't miss on the field as RC motor pilot ? (and want to share that with me ?)

thanks, Ronald

Reply to
Ronald

On 10/11/2003 10:52 AM Ted shuffled out of his cave and grunted these great (and sometimes not so great) words of knowledge:

Try this URL

Alan's site is a wealth of information.

Reply to
Ted Campanelli

Are you looking for one that carries everything you would have in your shop and weighs 38 pounds, or one that carries what you most likely will need and looks just like the ones in the hobby shop?

Reply to
John R. Agnew

On Tue, 14 Oct 2003 19:16:41 +0200, John R. Agnew wrote (in message ):

Hi John,

It does not have to look like anything. At this moment I think it could as well be a box with wheels that's a bit bigger and could contain almost anything. In my earlier days I used to have one that contained a lot but missed the wheels. Most important: fuel, pump, props, small replacement parts, a few screwdrivers, pliers, transmitter, battery, a collection of glues, pins. Nice to have a construction to hold a plane without wheels. the combination fuel and electronics ask for an externally located fuel container and shock protection for the transmitter.

Ronald

Reply to
Ronald