For Mac Users: Realflight G2 works in Parallels !

My Realflight G2 was always able to work flawlessly in Boot Camp, but now it also works in Parallels. I had to do 2 things:

-Upgrade to the latest Parallels version (Build 5582)

-Under Edit-> Virtual Machine... choose Video then check off, "Enable DirectX Shaders (experimental)"

This gets the program to run very well without rebooting out of the Mac OS.

I'm doing this on a MacBook 2.16 gHz with 1 GB of memory.

Reply to
M-M

My realflight has a printer port parallel dongle. The machine doesn'

have one of those though :

-- CunningStunt

this thread:

CunningStunts