FOR SALE: RC Soaring Digests 1988-1995 - Collectors!

FOR SALE: RC Soaring Digests 1988-1995

Selling my RCSD collection (I fly full-size now). This digest is invaluable, with many articles, reviews, plans, and tips from the best modelers in the field. A MUST HAVE for avid R/C glider pilots.

All issues are in very good shape - even have a few double issues I'll include.

Normally RCSD sells for $31/yr (12 issues/year) but this FULL 8-year collection is going for $125 and I'll pay shipping. I prefer PAYPAL. See pics of an issue from each year here:

USA only -

Thanks -

Tom Rent Minnesota

NOTE: Remove the "X"s from my email address or else your email will bounce.

Reply to
TOM RENT