FS: Two aircraft in Souther Ontario

I have two aircraft for sale, an Astrohog with a Saito 65 and a Skyward 60.

The Astrohog and engine have been flown only twice, never crashed, no damage. You can view the aircraft here. The selling price is $300.00 CDN for plane and engine.

I also have a Skyward 60 that is partially covered and ready for finsihing. Here's its picture. the selling price is $40.00 CDN and includes all the accessories that came with the kit.

If you're interested, either contact me through my Hotmail account attached to this post (and unmunge the address first) or contact me at

pcharles at mountain cable dot net.

Peter

turn mailhot into hotmail to reply

Visit The Streamer Page at