Solidworks users in Southern Ontario

I'm doing some research for a proposal and I need to know some companies in Southern Ontario that use SolidWorks. If you know of any please let me know, especially if they're in the K-W area.

Thank you! Sonja

Reply to
Sonja C

Sonja, Look up the user groups listed for your area. I'm sure some of the members would have the information you seek. Use the link below.

Richsrd Doyle

Reply to
Richard Doyle