Fuel Tank Video

I asked this in RCUniverse without any answers so I thought I would ask it here. A few months ago, I viewed a video on the internet
showing a split screen of a fuel tank with clunk and the maneuvers the airplane was going through at the same time. It was a great illustration of what the clunk was doing during the flight. Unfortunately I lost the link. Does anyone here know the site of the video? Thanks
in

Haven't seen or heard of it.
Did some googling. No joy.
            Marty
--
Big-8 newsgroups: humanities.*, misc.*, news.*, rec.*, sci.*, soc.*, talk.*
See http://www.big-8.org for info on how to add or remove newsgroups.

__________
If someone does know/find it, I hope they post it here.
That sounds like it would be a very educational video. It never occurred to me to do such a thing. I would need a diopter for my smallest all digital camcorder in order to record such video.
Ed Cregger

It probably would be the easiest to do on one of the "profile" birds, with the tank hanging out in the breeze, and perhaps the camera about mid span of the wing, looking over to the tank.
--
Jim in NC

wrote

Keeping the camera on the aircraft during some serious aerobatic maneuvers (a wall for example) might be a challenge. Of course, that really is when you want a picture of the tank. Timing marks via computer to marry up the two videos? Gotta make sure the tank picture is in sync with the airframe view. Hard on the credibility if the plane is doing a vertical snap and the tank picture is level. . .
wrote

That wouldn't be difficult to do, Jim.
A while back I bought two of the chip based camcorders that were selling for $25 each, plus shipping. They use a 1GB memory chip for storage, so their overall size is really small. Two of them on a sixty sized model wouldn't present much of a weight penalty. The video is amazing good, if small.
By comparing the audio displayed on one of my music programs and looking at it graphically, I could "sync" the video of the tank camera with the flight camera.
Ed, NM2K
wrote

All good points. I like profile models anyway. Must be a genetic brain disorder. <G>
Ed Cregger
wrote

Yah, goes right along with two wings disorder.