Knife edge landing

Hello,

A few weeks ago I found a video of a guy who lost a wing and land is airplane with only one wing. I try to find it back, but I was unsuccessful... I was on UTube.

If someone have the link to this video, it will be really appreciate to send it here.

Thanks,

Reply to
robinleblond

On Fri, 26 Sep 2008 05:18:56 -0700 (PDT), snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in :

Here's one. There are others:

Marty

Reply to
Martin X. Moleski, SJ

Here's the original Bill Hemple video:

Marty

Reply to
Martin X. Moleski, SJ

That's the one I was trying to find ! Thanks !

Reply to
robinleblond

I saw that video on YouTube too. Pretty amazing stuff. He was fortunate to have a 3d or at least enought power to keep it from a free fall.

Reply to
Fred