Welding with ol' Rog?

Wanted to send the link to this article to my stepson in AU who is a welder, can't find it. Used to be on the Ageless Iron section of Agriculture Online, but can't find it there. Appears to now be incorporated into a book, "Old Tractors Never Die", but hoping maybe someone might have saved a copy of the text of this article?

Jon

Reply to
janders

replying to janders, Phil wrote: Hi! Did you ever find this article? I'd sure appreciate a copy of it as well... Thanks!

Reply to
Phil