Welding with ol' Rog?

Wanted to send the link to this article to my stepson in AU who is a
welder, can't find it. Used to be on the Ageless Iron section of
Agriculture Online, but can't find it there.
Appears to now be incorporated into a book, "Old Tractors Never Die",
but hoping maybe someone might have saved a copy of the text of this
article?
Jon
Reply to
janders
Hi! Did you ever find this article? I'd sure appreciate a copy of it as well... Thanks!
Reply to
Phil