Futaba 9C

I think Futaba has stopped marketing this radio as I can't seem to find it anywehere. Does anyone know of a place that has any stock?

Reply to
Ted Kennedy

The 9C has been replaced by the 10C. The 9C does not exist in 2.4GHz. If you want FM, you can probably get a good deal on a used one. There seems to be a lot of them about these days.

Reply to
Robert Roland

The 9C will accept a Futaba or 3d party 2.4Ghz Module. (There are several choices out there) You must use modules and receivers from the same source. The T9CAP Super and T9CHP Super were the last 9C versions. The later (current) Futaba tx models have less "lag". The 9C users used to complain about this when two channels were used to control 1/2 of a control surface per channel. Elevators come to mind.

Reply to
Chuck

I just happen to have an extra 9CAP (used) if you are interested.

Reply to
Chuck