German online RC shops

plaese some url's from complete or good RC shops (i prefer cars and plains )

Reply to
dingo

Look at the staufenbiel site in Hamburg Germany :

Fil

"dingo" schreef in bericht news:_K7Wb.5797$ snipped-for-privacy@phobos.telenet-ops.be...

Reply to
Felicien

The rain in Spain falls mainly on the In the Netherlands as well.

google for Modellbau NEAR RC , and you should get the works.

Reply to
Pé Reivers

look at this link-collection:

Otherwise I'd suggest you specify in detail what you're after. It ain't much help to recommend a Tamiya dealer if you're looking for FG.

Achim

Reply to
Achim Stegmeier

I would personally not use Staufenbiel,before they learn the meaning o

the word "service

-- wester

this thread:

western