GREAT last day flying

It was a great flying day for the last day of the year. No wind.

62 degrees (well, it could have been a little warmer.........)
Reply to
Jim P.

Not too bad here in Wichita, Ks. A little windy but the temps were good high 40's if not 50's. Got in a couple of flights in with my T-34 and watched everyone else fly, only one plane not being taken home in a single piece. John

Reply to
John Graham

Had an absolutely fabulous FIRST day of flying for 2004. Wind 3-5, light fluffy clouds and temperature 72 degrees. Electrics dominated the activity at the Flying Gators Field in Gainesville, FL>

-- Red Scholefield AMA 951 Flying Gators Inc., GNV FL

Reply to
Red Scholefield

Wasn't too bad here in Ohio, either. Went to the park and got my son's stunt kite in the air (plenty of those out), then fired up my Rare Bear. Plenty of wind (hence the kites) and plenty chilly, but not bad for the area.

Lost my keys somewhere in this huge grass soccer field, but found them again! Wahoo!

Dan.

Reply to
BÿkrDan

Not to complain....but it is going to be HOT this weekend in the Phoeni

area ---- about 80 degrees! DARN, where is that sun blocker anyway :)

Jerr

- tailskid

It must be a GREAT day to go flying -cuz I live in Arizona :

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Posted from the RCGroups.com Discussion Forums Visit us at

tailskid2

I flew yesterday - it was windy and 17deg. F. today is worse. Eat me.

8)

MikeF

Mike Gordon

Stop whining. It is a DRY heat. . .