OS46.FX.. Still available?

Hi all when they mean stopping production they mean it... I tried to order one from the LHS I was told that they are out of production...ALREADY!! anyone know who still has them? I'm scared to got to the new 46.... I loved the .46.FX Gig

Reply to
GaijinGig

hurry, limited quantities

Don

Reply to
Don Hatten

Reply to
Mark D. Fain

Maybe now is a good time to try the other excellent engines in that size range. You can get great bargains from Thunder Tiger, GMS, Webra, MVVS and many others.

Reply to
Paul McIntosh

Paul is right! I have a TT .46 It is a dandy engine. I will be putting two in a flying boat, so if I am going to the expense of building an airplane and all the hardware I DO not use price as a factor in picking the engines I use. Sparky

Reply to
Elmshoot

I'll second the TT Pro 46 and the GMS 47s. They're both excellent engines that sell for less than OS. It's just a fact of the global economy -- they can produce engines of the same quality in Taiwan and China for less than they can in Japan, so OS has to resort to making cheaper quality engines to compete.

Morris Lee remove the x's to reply

Reply to
Morris Lee

Kinda makes you stand up and notice! Wasn't too long ago when we were saying the same thing about Japan! Now, India and Pakistan are in about the same position China was in about a decade ago. They are emerging as the next great labor pool. They are already near the forefront of manufacturing technology.

Reply to
Paul McIntosh

Reply to
GaijinGig

After India and Pakistan will come Bangladesh, but they will have to build the factories on stilts (the monsoon floods). After Bangladesh comes Africa's turn, if there is anyone left to work (yes, that was tasteless). Then maybe it will come back to the US. As long as South America retains the siesta, they can forget about having a place in the rotation. Oh, will it ever end!?

Ed Cregger

manufacturing

Reply to
Ed Cregger

Before I bought anything from Taiwan or China, I would find out why our East Coast military forces have been moving to the Pacific Ocean.

No, it's not a secret. I heard it on the radio a while ago.

Ed Cregger

Reply to
Ed Cregger

Heard WHAT? All our military is periodically redeployed to different areas.

Reply to
Paul McIntosh

Ed,

We mooved the fleet to the pac rim because GW and all of the rest of us Americans want to control the RC engine market so that we can have cheap engines here in the US....sheesh.....don't you read tabloids any more?

Wiz

Reply to
Michael Wizynajtys

Thanks, Wiz. I should have known that it was something truly important like R/C engines, instead of pygmy hunting.

Ed Cregger

Reply to
Ed Cregger