great new store

Ah! The answerless answer. So typical but intended to suggest that I should be like the proverbial Lemming and simply follow the crowd? That alone is reason not to trust you.

And as I have said before, as a victim, or nearly so, of identity theft. I take greater precautions these days to protect me and mine. They may be excessive and even a little paranoid. But, it's my choice and last I checked, I still had the right to make that choice. So for those of you who don't like it! T.F.B. Learn to live with it!

Reply to
Chuck Jones

Your comment, "Tommy (the poster) is called Paul" certainly sounds like an assumption to me! You make a statement without citing your evidence, reason or whatever. Not saying it isn't true. Just saying, you're giving only your word to back it up. So if my word isn't good enough for you, then neither is yours!

Reply to
Chuck Jones

"Chuck Jones" skrev i melding news:S8P6f.4048$Ix3.2950@dukeread05...

I see from your reply that you didn't READ my post... This is not a trial, I don't need to post evidence. He has not committed a crime either. Chuck, if you are uncertain of my comment, do a dang google-search and see for yourself. If you still haven't aquired the skill of spotting a spammer, then that is your problem. When a post reads "found this new store", that kinda wraps it up..

Reply to
Stefan Pettersen

Hi Red,

Why on earth would anyone give a rat's hiney? About that Del button........similar in function to the toilet handle.

Abel

Reply to
Abel Pranger

Is Kevin lurking in the background? :)

Jerr

-- tailskid

Been modeling since '49 - which makes me an Old Fart

----------------------------------------------------------------------- tailskid2's Profile:

this thread:

tailskid2

I know there are some desperate people in this world - but desperate enough to steal YOUR identity - Now THAT is desperate! Who would even think about stealing the identity of an internet coward of your reputation?

A person with your gal should be clever enough to provide evidence to support your modeling claims without risking identity theft.

Good enough answer for you?

RS

Reply to
Red Scholefield

I doubt it. He has probably slithered back under his rock to come up with a new identity. Present one is getting a bit worn - having a new one ready is good in case someone even lower on the pusillanimous scale steals his present one.

RS

Reply to
Red Scholefield

Have it your way Red. I know the truth regardless what you care to attempt to twist it into. And you do too! You can think whatever you like because you can not touch me, influence me or harm me in any way. And I know that bugs you!

Resort to your childish name calling! Make your immature boasts and claims! I make my own choices and I often choose not to follow the crowd. If you don't like that? Too bad! Grow up and get a life!

You do much for this hobby Red. Every time you open your fat mouth you drive more away from the AMA. Keep it up! You're doing more damage than DB and ever could!

Reply to
Chuck Jones

You can't turn on the news channel, you can't turn on the radio, you can't be on the Internet, you can't read a newspaper and not see IDENTITY THEFT. It's the biggest crime wave to hit our country in the last couple of decades. As a matter of fact, according to a FTC report that came out on September 3, almost 10 million people in this country were victims last year to IDENTITY THEFT. People's lives are being turned upside down and inside out. And it's pretty scary. I don't know if anybody that you know has had it happen to them, but it's highly likely that someone you know, if not yourself, has been hit by this. Whether it's your Social Security number being stolen, credit card number or whatever the case may be, it's scary and it absolutely turns your life inside out. There has never really been a way to protect yourself against it, but guess what? We actually just found out about a product that's available to consumers like you and me, a chance to protect ourselves and try to combat this crime. I enrolled in the Identity Theft Shield. This plan is administered by Pre-Paid Legal Services Inc. through Kroll background America. This plan provides an initial credit report, monitors your credit 24/7, notifies you immediately of any changes in your credit report, and restores youur identity if it should be stolen. Kroll employees ex-FBI and ex-CIA agents as their investigators. Information about the Identity Theft Shield is located at

Scott

And now for this commercial message..............

Reply to
Abel Pranger

Do you think Scott was following the thread and contributed with this post or is there a bot that good as to post this in this thread? I'm really asking. Scott, if your not a bot then I'm sorry. :)

mk

Reply to
Storm's Hamburgers

Hey Dr. Scott Gorman,

This wouldn't be a phishing expedition to get personal information would it? :-)

Red S.

Reply to
Red Scholefield

Red. I wouldn't think of it! I am a professor at a major private university in Florida. I just happended to be reading some threads on Google boards and decided to contribute some information. My interest is in identity theft prevention. In fact, I give Identity Theft Awareness Workshops in the South Florida area. Also, I'm beginning to lecture at professional meetings to doctors and their staff members about how to protect themselves, their family, their employees, and their patients. Storm's Hamburgers - I'm not a "bot"...but that might be a good idea.

Reply to
Scott

And if somebody were to Google on your handle, what might they find your interests to be - besides selling prepaid ambulance chaser services?

Abel

Reply to
Abel Pranger

Are you involved in radio control model aircraft in any way?

Red S.

Reply to
Red Scholefield

I do so love the way you guys get right to the crux of the matter. He must be a bot, or some kind of scam!

You guys are the bigots of the >

Reply to
Chuck Jones

And here Red is setting him up for further accusations. Way to go Red! You guys got a magazine or something? Bigots Quarterly maybe?

Reply to
Chuck Jones

Because we are REAL! ;^)

Reply to
Paul McIntosh

The rest of us seem to get along just fine trusting each other. I've never been hosed by a fellow modeler. You may have a problem however, for good reason.

RS

Reply to
Red Scholefield

So's Ted Kennedy and I wouldn't trust him any more than I would you!

Reply to
Chuck Jones