Great Planes Cub 60 ???????

Anyway for me to build the wing in two piece's. I have only built three planes and don't know if I have the ability to do this. I can transport the one piece wing in the back of my truck, but I am worried about "hanger rash". Would I have to remove all of the dihedral to do this? Thanks Donald

Reply to
DMPLMP

This is a Cub, it shouldn't have that much dihedral. Use foam rubber and quilt material to make a wing bag and fuselage bag for it. Strap it down securely, but not too tightly. It should ride fine, unless you have large, loose toolboxes back there, too.

Dr.1 Driver "There's a Hun in the sun!"

Reply to
Dr1Driver