Great Planes Lancair????

Hi I've seen the recent RC report of the G.P. Lancair ARF,and admired it at Toledo. I'm a 5 year novice pilot.I find it tough to make time to fly and get really good.....but this plane really caught my interest.Does it fly well?Impressions??? Any steals on one in someone's closet?...I'm a mooch for deals! Good plane to transition from trainer to low wing sport???? Thanks Brian

Reply to
brian rivers

Find a cheap low-winger to practice with. Then get the Lancair. That way, you'll have the confidence and skills to fly it.

Reply to
Morris Lee