Dissapointed in Great Planes response

I have been trying to get a response - any response - from Great Planes on a Real Flight Simulator disk problem. Got the simulator from Tower Hobbies through their website but the first disk scratched and unreadable. Tower says I must work with Great Planes. I have called multiple times and sent email and have hade not response. Is there anyone who knows how to get a response from these people?

Paul

Reply to
Paul Madland

If you have an address send then a registered letter requesting they contact you within a reasonable amount of time. If they don't, call the Illinois Better Business Bureau and/or the attorney General.

Reply to
Paul McIntosh

I have always had great success with GP and Tower. I would suggest you call GP, once again, and ask to speak with a supervisor, this usually works. The worker drones don't give a crap about customer sat but management does. BTW, have you tried cleaning the disk? Use dish soap and water and soft cloth. This works with DVDs so maybe it will cure your problem.

Reply to
Watchur6

I have emailed them a few times in the past with tech queries and have always received a quick and appropriate response - I suggest you check the RF site and see if you have been using the correct addy

snipped-for-privacy@greatplanes.com

Telephone Contact: 217-398-8970 (Option 1) Telephone support is available Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM to 7:00 PM CST.

Good luck

David - who likes G2 but is annoyed that there was no upgrade to G3 offered to G2 owners - leaves a bad taste > I have been trying to get a response - any response - from Great Planes on a

Reply to
quietguy

Reply to
Darnell

Finally got through . They must have been on vacation.

Reply to
Paul Madland