Halftime Entertainment

If you are looking for some halftime entertainment for the spectators during one of your flyins? Yesterday at one of our annual open flyins we had a couple of C/L competative stunt flyers do their routine and brother the crowd really got into it. The C/L PAMPA guys are always looking for exercise since they don't have as many contests as RC flyers do, so they are generally always willing and available.

Phil AMA609

Reply to
pcoopy

I am a member of an AMA AST, and yes, the C/L number is one of the best we have. As a matter of fact, without, it, most shows are a bit everyday stuff anyway, unless you have some comedy mixed in.

Reply to
Indo Ruwet

Funny coincidence Indo, I used to do the C/L part for the Virginia Air SHow Squadron AST in the 80's.

Phil AMA609

Reply to
pcoopy