Hangar 9 100" Cub

I am looking for a window set for this plane. Anybody know where a set is or maybe have a set sitting around??

Reply to
TheRockman

Do you think Horizon could get them?

Reply to
zara

Reply to
TheRockman

If you are referring to the Super Cub, I have heard that this ARF is still in production but not available in NA. I've heard the manufacturer is Top Gun Models (probably China) but can't find any info on them. I've been trying to get a Super Cub cowl myself without much success. Good luck

-Rob-

Reply to
Rob Dover

Rob,

Try Fiberglass Specialties...

From the website....

HN-6 Super Cub, ARF 1/4 scale, cowl $38.00

Phone 479 359-2429 15715 Ashmore Dr. Garfield, Arkansas 72732 FAX 479 359-2259

Reply to
Bill Fulmer