hobie hawk sailplane

An acquaintance of mine who does not have internet access would like to sell a Hobie Hawk sailplane. I have not seen the plane. He tells me that it has damage to one wing. If you're interested, let me know.

Reply to
Robbie and Laura Reynolds

I may be interested but of course it depends on the definition of "damage"!

If you can put me in touch by mean other then internet, I'd be happy to inquire.

MJD

Reply to
mjd