How do I get the wife out of the house tommorow morning?

So Tomas, "tomorrow morning" has been and gone, and we're all waiting to hear what happened!

Reply to
John Privett

I'm expecting one of those el-cheapo Walkera helis any day now.... I'll just say that this is my Father's Day pressie. By Fathers Day she'll might have forgottten so I'll get someting else...

It usually works, if not I point out the $400 cross trainer or 4 grand bedroom suite that was her idea...

Mitch

Reply to
mitch

I fear the wurst. We haven't heard from him in a while...poor fellow. So, who's got dibs on the unfinished kits?

Reply to
Keith Schiffner

Look- it ain't that difficult- The day before, hit the local pub, and do it a bit more than usual- pickled eggs, some good red Irish beer, or whatever will produce copious amounts of "ill wind". If that doesn't do the trick, then perhaps you could find the necessity to do some indoor doping on whicheveer plane could possibly justify such an inconsiderate act. Better living through chemistry. Paul

Keith Schiffner wrote:

Reply to
Paul Ryan

Tell her you won it in a raffle! You only risked 5 pounds!

Reply to
Jim Slaughter

I claimed the garage was too cold to spray paint, and that she may wish to go out while I paint this new fuselage as it it has a known side effect of clouding up contact lenses.. worked a treat... mission accomplished.

Reply to
Tomas

I did that with my new Arcam amp... she won't believe the same story twice.

Reply to
Tomas

BRAVO!

Reply to
Paul McIntosh

Hi

He won't have received it yet

"Guaranteed next day delivery" in the UK means around two weeks - assuming they don't lose the parcel!!!

Regards

KGB

Reply to
KGB

goodonyamate

David

Tomas wrote:

Reply to
quietguy

I fear the wurst.

Which German sausage in particular is causing the problem? :o)

Charlie

Reply to
Charlie Funk

Reply to
MGordo

Nothing I arrived home to :- you could of told me you had ordered another plane!

Well it was very reasonable, and it'll keep me out of you way!

Yes but I had to pay them £25.00 tax duty !!!

OOOPPPS!

Reply to
Johny H

Don't argue with the wife. Just dicker.

...Back to corner

oc

Reply to
Bill Sheppard

Well played sir! Well played indeed, bravo!

Reply to
Keith Schiffner

"Charlie Funk" wrote in message news:d4te0q$4qk$ snipped-for-privacy@news.valueweb.com...

I fear it some American abomination version. 8^p but you do what you can with what you get...

Reply to
Keith Schiffner

Tomas,

I still say you are a WIMP. This will keep happening if you don't do something drastic. Wait till you get into jets then you will be in real trouble. Do what I said and you will never have any more problems.

Regards

Tom Watson Sydney Australia

Reply to
Tom Watson

I wonder if I can claim that a turbofan only costs £25 ;-)

Reply to
Tomas

Just show her how much it looks like one of those cuisinarts.

Reply to
Paul McIntosh