I need a piece...

...of "Tan" (TOPQ216) MonoKote to finish a repair job for a friend.... 12" square should be plenty... Hate to buy a full roll for such a small job... Got any scraps in your stash?

Will trade vinyl graphics for same... Email off list if you can help..

Thx,

Bill

Bill Fulmer

I have a couple pieces that are smaller and two rolls that are planned for a upcoming project. If you can give me a more accurate idea of the size and shape, I am sue I can come up with enough for you.

Sherman

Bill Fulmer wrote:

Reply to
Sherman F. Dickson II

Thx, Sherman....

Check your email..

Bill

Reply to
Bill Fulmer

Bill, I just finished addressing the envelope. Will toss it in the mail on Monday morning.

Sherman

Bill Fulmer wrote:

Reply to
Sherman F. Dickson II

Thanks, Sherman... I appreciate this...

Bill

Reply to
Bill Fulmer

It is truely nice to see when this NG works like this. Great going you guys! Andy

We can make a box of wood.....FLY!!

Reply to
RCPILOT48