This is nice...

A lot of you airshow buffs are familiar with Jim Leroy and his wild Pitts conversion, the "BULLDOG"... He's movin' air close to the deck with 400+HP courtesy of LyCon... Shades of Bevo Howard...

Recently I did a graphics job for a fellow in Oregon who wanted to do a basically stock Great Planes "Ultimate .40" in the "BULLDOG" livery... We did it, and it's gonna make a darned nice little model...

After doing most of my design work based on pix from

, I went to The official Jim LeRoy site at

to see if I could gather a few more details... Jim LeRoy has a GREAT site!!

I found something there I have NEVER seen in all my years as a graphics geek...

If you go to

, you can download a zipfile that contains the complete set of graphics for the full scale "BULLDOG" in VECTOR format, that can be easily scaled up or down to fit whichever project with which you wanna use them... Just take the files to your favorite vinyl guy and get 'em whacked out, after you decide what sizes you need... The's eve areally big 3-view in

Boy, do I ever wish MORE performers would be so cool... 'r ya lissenin', Ms Wagstaff... Mr. Ryder... Mr Goulian... anyone.... anyone.......

Enjoy, y'all,

Bill

Bill Fulmer

You are right, it IS nice. Wonder how it would look on a Super Stinker?

Reply to
Six_O'Clock_High