DH2 Beaver color scheme

Hi there,
Had been looking for any photo's of the above mentioned aircraft and
was given a web page adress where I could see several real planes for color
schemes...I have since changed computers and have lost all adresses.. I have
a "unionville Hobby Beaver " almost ready ...I need photos......any web page
suggestions?...Thx...Jim
Reply to
Jim & Lil
6 pages of Beaver images....
/daytripper
Reply to
daytripper
Jim:
I have a few pictures of Beaver C-FFHB which operated out of La Ronge for many years. I flew it once when it was moved temprarily up to Uranium City when I worked for Norcanair.
I'd be happy to email them to you. Tried to email to your address, but it bounced.
Regards, Lee Smith
Reply to
Lee Smith
Thank you all...... Mr Hawkins, your 'master index " I have saved and is a larger collection that I have ever had...thgank you and Lee Smith....Thanks for the e:mail and I have found your Beaver C-FFHB at that same site.....warmest regards to all.... Jim
Reply to
Jim & Lil