Re: SIG Seniorita here is the link to pictures

Sorry, I forget the link to picts:

I have a Sig Seniorita that I built a while ago. It was flown twice and > never crashed or damged short of one minor hole in the monocoat. It is very > structurally sound as a I am a very carefull builder as I have built several > other planes before this one. The only corrections needed after the first > flight was to change the clevis location for more control throw and a slight > rudder trim adjustment. The engine might have an hour on it. > > It has: > OS Max .30 RC > Futaba Conquest on 38 and is narrow band legal. > I have a starter to include and will include other items as if I find them. > > It is set up for 3 channel operation. > > I am asking $275 for all of it, but I am open to offers. I am trying to > make room around the house. > Pick up only in NJ near Atlantic City, about 1 mile from the exit 36 GSP. > > Thanks, > > Kevin > > I also have a Falcon 56 with two wings one set up for 4 channel. It has > been built and flown but never crashed. This is just the plane with no > engine or wheels or radio. I would like to get $50 for it. > > -- > My return mail address needs to have anti-spam stuff removed. > You can also find my mail address at my website: >

Calergin