Re: Field force 6 Anniversary Edition EXTRA MODEL memory?

No this is a model version.

Hi I have a FF6 50th anniversary special edition and have been told > that it should have 2 extra model memory? > Is this correct? Ii shows 6 storage points should there be 8? > Is there an extra sub-menu that I am missing? > Thanks Kev..
Reply to
CubanFlyer

Kev,

AFAIK the original FF6 had only 4 model memories so the 50Th Anniversary edition with 6 has the extra two memories. The FF6 model name refers to the number of channels NOT the number of memories.

Reply to
Chris Dugan
6 models
Reply to
CubanFlyer

The original had 3 model memory not 4, the new has 6.

Reply to
CubanFlyer

Reply to
Chris Dugan