Aerobird flight problem

I have purchased the AB and love the plane. However, I am having a problem with it now. This problem may be related to a unforgiving landing with did put a dimple in the nose. This was easily pushed out. I tried the plane again tonight and no matter what I do to the V brace screws, I can not get the AB to climb properly and turning rates aren't quick as before. The radio components are fine and the servos are working. It seems that the angle incidence of the V tail is off.

I was wondering if someone out there can advise me as to how many turns of the front and back screws would make the plane climb properly. (I do have the wheel attached). I really like this plane, but tonight I really got frustrated, especially after retrieving it from the bushes after it wouldn't turn properly.

Darren.

Reply to
Darren Earle