Ellipse 1T: have parts?

Do you have a crashed Ellipse 1T? or spare parts for it?

I need the screw/nut assembly going through the rudder (on top), that holds the oscillating aluminum base of the elevator.

I am putting together an Ellipse 1T (got it from someone who never built it) and found out that half of that screw/nut assembly is missing (the screw part of it).

I'm willing to pay up to 20 dollars/euros for it. I would need to have it mailed to california.

Thanks!

Reply to
Oliver