Relflight Upgrade

Is there any trade in value for the original Realflight to Full G2? Knifedge website leads me to believe there is, but I can't find anyting on Towers website.

Reply to
Phil

Did you try doing a search at Tower Hobbies website by chance or did you expect someone else to perform that task? A simple search using the words "realflight upgrade" will provide you with several different upgrade options.

Sherman

Phil wrote:

Reply to
Sherman F. Dickson II

There used to be a couple years ago If I recall correctly. At that time though Tower was offering a full version of the classic edition along with the controller or interface for $49 just to get rid of the stock they still had. It appears as though the only thing that they offer now is an upgrade from G2 lite to G2. You may want to try calling them and see if they have any of the older deluxe to G2 upgrade disks still available.

Sherman

Phil wrote:

Reply to
Sherman F. Dickson II

Reply to
Phil

| Is there any trade in value for the original Realflight to Full G2? | Knifedge website leads me to believe there is, but I can't find anyting | on Towers website.

You could email/call Tower and ask ...

You should also check Ebay, see what the old one is going for. You may be better off just selling the old Realflight and buying G2 new.

Reply to
Doug McLaren

"Phil" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@msn.com...

Reply to
lyngatan

That page tells him where he can find updates to Realflight, but only within Realflight itself -- it won't get him upgraded to Realflight G2.

| "Phil" a écrit dans le message de | news: snipped-for-privacy@msn.com... | > Is there any trade in value for the original Realflight to Full G2? | > Knifedge website leads me to believe there is, but I can't find anyting | > on Towers website.

Reply to
Doug McLaren