The Who's Really Out There Revelation

After checking out that link that showed us all just who was who on this NG. I've realized now that the communication process is the way that it is cause were all just dealing with with a big bunch of Limeys! :-) On a happier note even though I personally didn't make the list, one of my posts origination's did (OT: It's getting way to quiet around here, let's stir it up) AND it worked! See ya all around the pasture or on the ;-) .

Reply to
Mike Gordon

Mike,

I'd say you just painted a bullseye on your back!

Duck....*INCOMING* !!!! --

Jim L.

Using - Virtual Access(OLR), ZAP 4.5, & WinXP Pro w/SP1

Reply to
Jim Lilly

Does "Limey" come from the British navy starting the use of lime juice in the grog to prevent scurvy?

CR

Jim Lilly wrote:

Reply to
Charles & Peggy Robinson

Thats one explanation. Another is a resident of Limehouse, in London.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher