I WANT TO BUY A EASY SPORT 60 Size

they dont make this plane in a 60 size anymore. Does anyone have one (new or old) that thy want to sell?

Reply to
John G

From what I heard the Easy Sport's great flying habits didn't scale up very well.

Reply to
Normen Strobel

If you cna't find one, I suggest you look at the Four Star 60. A low wing version but still very similar plane and still available.

Reply to
Paul McIntosh

Did Sig every make a MidStar 60? That to me looked exactly like the Easy Sport. Also goldberg used to make a Shoulderwing model as well, I believe it was called the falcon.

Reply to
Normen Strobel