Is this newsgroup dead?

-- The title says it all. Just checking to see if this was even turned on.

Pura y clara, al igual que mi corazón!

Reply to
Kenneth D. Schillinger

Not really dead, just not very active. It does go in spurts.

Reply to
Vance Howard

No. It's just pining...

Reply to
daytripper

Not really dead, just not very active. It does go in spurts.

I wonder what will happen to it when Outlook Express goes away in Windows 7. . .

Reply to
Six_O'Clock_High

On Fri, 4 Jun 2010 20:39:41 +0000 (UTC), "Kenneth D. Schillinger" wrote in :

It still works.

Not much traffic nowadays.

Marty

Reply to
Martin X. Moleski, SJ

On Fri, 4 Jun 2010 19:40:52 -0500 "Six_O'Clock_High"

Reply to
Vance Howard

"Vance Howard" wrote in message news:20100604190042.722f7c4a@vance-desktop... On Fri, 4 Jun 2010 19:40:52 -0500 "Six_O'Clock_High"

Reply to
Six_O'Clock_High

On Sat, 5 Jun 2010 19:38:03 -0500 "Six_O'Clock_High"

Reply to
Vance Howard

And Lord help those who won't put any effort out to try anything new. Wouldn't want them to strain a brain cell.

Reply to
Vance Howard

On Sat, 5 Jun 2010 19:37:58 -0700, Vance Howard wrote in :

There is a moderately useful list of available newsreaders on this page:

It may not cover all of them and some of them may no longer be supported. If you find a dead link or know of a newsreader that should be added, let me know.

Marty

Reply to
Martin X. Moleski, SJ

Marty,

Has anyone tested any of those readers against Windows 7? I am moving there very shortly (as soon as I figure out how to migrate all the stuff that MUST go over to the new machine!).

TIA

Reply to
Six_O'Clock_High

On Wed, 30 Jun 2010 19:07:04 -0500, "Six_O'Clock_High"

Reply to
Martin X. Moleski, SJ

On 2010-06-05, Six_O'Clock_High

Reply to