What's that blue stuff?

Up there in the sky?

I took advantage of a bit of sun and no wind to fly my Solution out of the back 1 (it's either a really big lot or a really small farm...).

Ran out of battery and had to land on the road! Blind!! Good thing there wasn't any traffic!!!

Nice flying plane. I need to get the article done.

(And no, the newsgroup isn't dead -- just tired).

Reply to
Tim Wescott

I'm trying to figure out what that big yellow thing in the sky is. It's been raining so much, I thought I was going to have to buy a boat to get to and from work.

With the popularity of the online forums, it seems only the old timers remember how to use a newsgroup.

Reply to
Vance Howard

Old Timers? Hey now. Sun was out today in central Texas. We had a fun fly with full scale fly overs and parachutes drop in. I still had a plane flying at the end of the day. mk (uproar 60: may not fly again, uproar 40: will fly again, Magic 300 extra, will fly again.)

Reply to
MJKolodziej

Hmmm, I see you get around too Mr. Tim! I too have dabbled in this sometimes frustrating (and potentially expensive) hobby. Although I have only made it as far as a 1/2A powered sailplane! Even tried my hand with a swamp buggy (OS40 powered) that I ran around in the snow..... Anyway, I just noticed your post in here and thought I'd say hi!

Art

Reply to
Art Schreuder