JR Servo Torque Specs. at 6v

Does anybody have infomation on torque specifications for JR servos operating on 6v? All published specs are for 4.8v. Searching the web was no
help.
Ev Greer
| Does anybody have infomation on torque specifications for JR servos | operating on 6v? All published specs are for 4.8v. Searching the web was no | help.
Looking at http://www.servocity.com/html/hitec_servos.html , it looks like 6v vs. 4.8v gives a 17% to 25% increase in torque for Hitec servos.
Looking at http://www.servocity.com/html/futaba_servos.html , the figures seem to be about 24% to 82% (! -- the S3302 -- I don't think I really believe that.)
JR servos really aren't fundamentally different, so I'm guessing that if you just add 25% or so to the torque ratings given for 4.8v, you'll probably be pretty close. And if a 5% error either way will cause you problems, well, you probably need a bigger servo anyways :)
We have enough youth... how 'bout a fountain of SMART?!?!
Ev Greer wrote:

RC Universe, www.rcuniverse.com, has a JR support forum that is monitored by someone at JR. He may be able to point you to a source for the torque specs.
Some JR servos are not recomended for use on 6 volts. I have some that are that way. Dan.