Katana S

What kind of experience have people been having with the 72" Katana S airplanes from Giant Scale Models, Chief Aircraft and/or from Creek Hobbies? Are the structures strong enough to handle a gas engine; if so, will they do 3D well on a 24cc engine, or do you need to go to 30cc?

Reply to
Burt

I am at the same point Burt....what did you come up with for a motor

- Danc

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Posted from the RCGroups.com Discussion Forums Visit us at

Dancy

Dancy, I ended up opting for the OS 1.60Fx, which I plan to mount inverted with a Bisson Pitts-style muffler. I didn't want to fool around with gas on a 72" airframe, and I was afraid that my existing Saito 150 would turn out just a bit too weak. I have had good luck with my OS .91fx's, and hope for the same with the 1.60. And, the price is right! Burt

Reply to
Burt