Keith- Douchbag extraodinaire

The King of the Peckerheads

Reply to
Trahder

was it something i said? Keith "Trahder" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:J8_5e.50586$ snipped-for-privacy@bignews3.bellsouth.net...

Reply to
keith

"keith" wrote in message news:d3gopl$pla$ snipped-for-privacy@news.hispeed.ch...

Nope the crybaby sheeple was talking about me. 8^) Yes I do not feel sorry for anyone who sticks their hand / arm through the arc of a propeller when the motor is running. BTDT and stupid hurts frankly.

Reply to
Keith Schiffner

Thank you for sharing that with the group, Trahder. We'll certainly be keeping an eye on that bad boy Keith. Now be a good boy and go tell your Mommy that one of the adults left the computer turned on.

Reply to
Abel Pranger

I think you mean 'terrorist orgaisation' is a contradiction in terms or the special word that means the same that I have instantly forgotten.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

"Abel Pranger" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@news.toast.net...

LOL...you got me in one. That is if Bad Boy means I have a bad habit of not getting paint brushes REALLY clean when I finish using them or not cycling my batteries when the gear is idle(damn I'm going to have to replace the TX AND RX packs) the glo-driver battery was already toast...that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Say does a moneykote job that isn't as applied as well as I could have count as a bad boy act? I admit I was rushing it and trying some new things and ideas.

Reply to
Keith Schiffner

Reply to
Rahder

The Olde Plonker is getting OT this month... "Plonk!"

Reply to
Fubar of The HillPeople

Reply to
jitterbug

"jitterbug" wrote in message news:%Hu7e.57725$f% snipped-for-privacy@bignews1.bellsouth.net...

And you are a sock puppet and as such I demand

10,000 Medici ducats as payment.
Reply to
Keith Schiffner

Go with a pound of flesh Keith. Much more effective!

Reply to
Chuck Jones

Do you like, not have a life?? I mean one troll is bad enough but 3??

Reply to
Black Cloud