lith poly ?

I was thinking of getting a couple of lithium poly packs for a park flyer I heard of a couple that can handle bigger current draw then most does any one have the names of these packs or web sites to read up on them Thanks for any help you might give me on this

Reply to
Dave

Hi Dave:

Best pointer I can provide is the start reading about the new cells in the Electric Models section at

If you use the Search window in the top right corner and type in "Lithium" you'll get more info than you can digest in a month of Sindays!

Excellent all-round source for info on electric model airplane state of the art.

WARNING....this site is addictive and highly educational!

Regards, Lee Smith

Reply to
Lee Smith

I was thinking of getting a couple of lithium poly packs for a park flyer I heard of a couple that can handle bigger current draw then most does any one have the names of these packs or web sites to read up on them Thanks for any help you might give me on this

Thunder Power Packs are the ones on top right now as far as high current draw. remove my-wife to reply :-)

Reply to
Icrashrc

The Natural Philosopher