looking for FL FLYING SITE

I am looking to join a flying club in the Brandon/ Valrico area of Florida

(outside of Tampa).

Ken

Reply to
JAVAKEN

There is a club in Brandon. The web site link is below:

The link may be pretty old.

I think there current President is Ed Brown at 813-672-8744

Good Luck! I belong to the Bay City Flyers (Land O' Lakes), President

Charlie Poulton at 813-882-4007...and the West Pasco Model Pilots

Association (Odessa) President John Flood at 727-845-4844. There is also the

Tampa Radio Control club "TRAC" which is pretty close for you . Their

President is Wayne Smith at 813-621-4051. Their web site is:

You can also email me at snipped-for-privacy@verizon.net or call me at 813-996-7096.

I'll be glad to help any way I can.

Cheers!

Jim Slaughter