looking for r/c planes online vidclips

HI all, looking for online r/c videos to watch, cant seem to find many know of any good pages?

Reply to
Tony Law

MikeF

There is a photo essay and an .avi video clip here

a giant scale Lear Liner built from RCM plans about 30 years ago. It crashed on it's first day out and the flight was caught on Super 8 film.

Another one:

is a Quicktime clip of my T28 landing. The .mov format is a bit large but it allows frame by frame viewing. I got a buddy to land the plane while I shot it. You can see the gear flex on touchdown with the frame by frame view. The plane weighs 13 pounds and the retracts are 40/60 size B&Ds so the flex is not too bad considering how light they are.

John Hawkins - From Canada's Atlantic Coast

John Hawkins

in my fisrt message lol,

(lots of 1980's crashes here)
(nice turbine jet here)
(misc clips, and a turbine start up clip)

check em out,

Reply to
Tony Law

Dont know how good they are but I have a page of videos of my stuff flying, airborne wireless video, and links to airborne videos made by others at:

Fubar of The HillPeople

Are your fingers broken or missing? Do your own Google Search.

Reply to
Boris

Reply to
IFly

I actually did, thats how i found the ones I did, lots of links came up, but the vids were for and few to be found , (yes my fingers got tired after a bit lol)

Reply to
Tony Law