Methanol

I had to abandon one account with an ISP. I used my correct email address in my early ventures onto the internet. The account attracted hoards of spam emails and... I had never bought anything online during those first few months on the internet. Only thing I had done was post on some usenet groups and an ISP's own forums.
Since concealing my email address the only spam I normally get is that which is sent to some newsgroups and email lists but not to a specific person.
Reg
Reply to
tux_powered
Like you Reg I had to abandon one ISP because after accidently putting my unmunged addy on a newsgroup post I was getting two or three hundred spam mails a day - maybe more as my ISP mailbox was filled to capacity every day. And the buggers wouldn;t help by giving me a new email addy.
While using my easily demunged addy as above I get no spam at all, but luckily have another 99 addresses I can use if this one gets out to some mongrels list
David
tux snipped-for-privacy@nowhere.at-all.net wrote:
Reply to
quietguy
That statement and statements in other of your posts, suggest a distressed mental state. You don't have to rush, but I suggest you speak with a professional. This is what I do for a living. Warmest regards, zara
Reply to
zara
zara wrote to Ed:
You speak with professionals for a living? Fascinating work!
Reply to
St. John Smythe
I don't know that acronym. Please clarify. regards
Reply to
zara
Of course we are. If you ask nicely Red, you can have an email adress that works for me.
OTOH if you flame me off in a NG, you can fuck off...:-)
Oh..its FOUL mouthed, rather than fowl mouthed.
Reply to
The Natural Philosopher
Are you surprised? :-) Apparantly it isn't doing much for him or is what we see the result? :-)
RS
Reply to
Red Scholefield
I thought it was rather well put Ed!
Doc
Reply to
"Doc"
| Oh..its FOUL mouthed, rather than fowl mouthed.
What a turkey! Too chicken to give your real email address? I'll bet your just another old buzzard at the field! Obviously he really cooked your goose! Don't forget to duck as the point whizzes over your head! You crazy loon! Do you always just parrot whatever other people say? How's life at the nuthatch? Are you a hawk or a dove?
Ok, that's enough of that.
R/C related :
Anybody aware of any glow powered ARFs that look like a bird of some sort in the air? I've seen a few gliders and electrics that look like birds, but no glow planes ...
There's a hawk model in the SSS (Slope Soaring Simulator) that's somewhat fun to fly :)
Reply to
Doug McLaren
"zara" wrote: >
This certainly completely and unequivocally explains the negative and asocial nature of your posts. Thank you.
Tom B
Reply to
Tom B
No, he can't. It is more than two letters.
Reply to
Paul McIntosh
About the only thing I could think of that MIGHT have been better was "GTAFFAARD" but it was too many letters to be simple and to the point.
Reply to
Six_O'Clock_High
Doug, doug, doug.......................it's not field buzzard...................... it's field geezer! While the fowl wordplay was quite ingeniouis (you old crow you!), the Yakimotoism "field geezer" is much more histerical!
Doc
Reply to
"Doc"