Micron 4-cylinder 60 engine info

I have a four-cylinder horizontally opposed 2-cycle glow engine of about 0.60 total displacement. It has a radial mount, labeled "MICRON" and "Made in France" on it. The engine case in a single unit with dual chambers. Each chamber has a reed value feed from a cover plate, which has a single Perry carburetor (not excessively large - almost a 40-size unit). It appears that it fire two cylinders on each side at 180 degrees. It is of high quality machining and fit and has Rossi short glow plugs. Each cylinder has a straight exhaust pipe about 2 inches long.

Does anyone have any information on the manufacturer and/or this engine and suggestion on running it? Ideas for a muffler and/or muffler system? It appears to have been run but not very much. And, no, I do not want to sell it.

Ron Bennett Monmouth, OR

Reply to
Ooffy