Need advice on a lipo charger

I would like a recommendation on a balancing charger for my batteries. Anyone have an all around favorite that charges everything including 123's? I have a Triton Jr. and I want something a little more versitile. I also would like an a.c. plug in option. Thanks...........

Reply to
VEGASFAN

I selected it after using someone else's HP-EOS-1210i. I got the -D version of the 0606i because of the AC/DC issues recognizing that it also comes with a slightly lower charge capability. This one does Lipo's, LiFe's and the standard NiCad and NiMH. It comes with a balancer that will support up to

6S packs.

YMMV

Reply to
Six_O'Clock_High