Need Props?

I've gone all electric, cleaning out 30 years of accumulated props on e-Bay. New and used. See items 260077383344, 260077395808, 260077397439, 260077411567,

260077421153, 260077434246

Red S.

Reply to
Red Scholefield

Me too, Red, though I haven't quite made a full committment yet. Still have half a dozen stinkpots more or less ready to fly, and only about half of my 50 or so alky engines have gone to e-Bay. By the time I get around to disposing of props, they're going to be collector's items (prolly the 72 MHz radios, too).

Abel

Reply to
Abel Pranger