Need vacuum forming expertise

Anyone looking for vacuum formed parts ( boat hulls, housings, covers, etc. ) can contact me for their vacuum forming needs.
I have over 20 years experience in forming ABS, Acrylics, Polycarbonates, PVC, HDPE, HMWPE, and many other exotic materials used in various industries. I can form parts up to 48"x68"x.375" thick. In house CNC tooling and trimming with either CNC or die cutting. If you have forming problems of your own or need a question answered, contact me at snipped-for-privacy@shepherd.ca Thanks, Kari