new foam cutting machine complete system

we have a new foam cutting machine system for under 4000.00 including everything?

Reply to
scott

You looking for an answer? That is WAY too much money for a foam cutting machine unless it will also sheet the wings for you.

I built one out of scrap aluminum parts and hardware store fasteners for under $250. Add a cheap computer running Windows 98 for another $100 and you are all set.

Reply to
Paul McIntosh

I will agree with that, Foam linx on the net can set you up for less than a thousand. with a comparable system.

Reply to
tailfeathers