new foam cutting machine complete system

we have a new foam cutting machine system for under 4000.00 including everything?

You looking for an answer? That is WAY too much money for a foam cutting machine unless it will also sheet the wings for you.
I built one out of scrap aluminum parts and hardware store fasteners for under $250. Add a cheap computer running Windows 98 for another $100 and you are all set.
-- Paul McIntosh http://www.rc-bearings.com

everything?
I will agree with that, Foam linx on the net can set you up for less than a thousand. with a comparable system.