new gas prices just posted

As I drove down a local street I noticed that Reg gas was $1.83/gallon. A half hour later on the return trip it was $1.97. Kalamazoo Michigan.. just hope
model fuel doesn`t spike like that.
I was that high earlier this week up here in Flint, but I saw A Speedway station had the price back down to $1.75 today.
Go Figure.........
SKYLANE42 wrote:

Check again Mike, Speedway raised prices to $1.97 here in the Detroit area this afternoon.
I was that high earlier this week up here in Flint, but I saw A Speedway station had the price back down to $1.75 today.
Go Figure.........
SKYLANE42 wrote:

half
hope
Speedway is $1.669 here in GA!

Sheesh, in the UK it is $6.37 per gallon today. What is semi symmetrical?

half
hope
symmetrical is the same curvature on the top of the wing as the bottom.. mirror image.
The bottom half of the airfoil is curved, but not as much as the top half.
David

But it is impossible for anything to be semi-symmetrical.

Sim wrote:

MM. Or almost right or nearly perfect.
Yet we all know what it means...

Here in sunny Calif, gas hasn't been below $2.00 in at least two months. Regular is $2.29, #2 diesel $2.39.

half
hope
The Speedway in Grand Blanc at the corner of Saginaw Street and Perry Road has Unleaded for $1.75 and Diesel for $1.69.
Wiz
Tom Minger wrote:

On 5/4/2004 2:10 PM Ted shuffled out of his cave and grunted these great (and sometimes not so great) words of knowledge:
Up here in Baltic, Connecticut gas price jumped from $1.79 to $1.84 on Monday and as of yesterday afternoon was $1.92 for regular. SHEESH !! 13 cents in 1 1/2 days. Indications are $2.00 PLUS by the end of the month. I wonder how upset the town fathers would get if got a horse ?

You wanna REALLY upset them? Get a diesel car! Not only do you now get 50mpg but pollute more as well!
Actually, modern diesels put out less CO than gas but more particulates.
-- Paul McIntosh http://www.rc-bearings.com

A half

hope
On 5/4/2004 2:10 PM Ted shuffled out of his cave and grunted these great (and sometimes not so great) words of knowledge:
Latest gas price in Baltic, CT as of yesterday - $1.94 for regular. The horse is looking better and better :)

Take it from me a Horse is way more expensive to operate especially at $4.25 per bail of hay (plus $20.00 a month in feed grain)!
Try A bike?
BTW if you want to see really HIGH prices then go on down to a marina and look at what they are getting per gallon!
I almost had a heart attack when I saw the bill to fill up my tanks!And that was 12 days ago!
Boy I do not even want to think what it will cost me around 4th of July.

A half

hope
You should come to this side of the pond.... 80p / litre roughly 4 / Gallon. Not sure of the exchange rate just now but it's in the ballpark of $6 / Gallon. Welcome to the world of small engines ;-)
This AM almost all the stations were at $2.15 or higher!
Jerr
-- tailskid
Been modeling since '49 - which makes me an Old Fart
----------------------------------------------------------------------- tailskid2's Profile: http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/member.php?action=getinfo&userid 56 View this thread: http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid "747

My wife works in the petroleum catalyst industry. She told me expect another round of gasoline price increases in July 05 because more stringent EPA requirements for sulphur reduction go into effect at this time. This means more refinery cost and higher pump prices to us. By the way gas hit $1.81 for 87 octane this morning in Houston, TX. I would prefer to breath a little dirty air and see prices come down, its time to roll back some EPA regulations. g

stringent
Better still, convert to alcohol as much as we can. This would employ more of our farmers and reduce if not eliminate our dependencies on Arab oil. We could also sell alcohol to our "friends". Because of the resultant mass production of alcohol, might even see a drop in the price of model fuel.
Let them eat their oil! We'll burn our wheat!
I completely agree. There is no real reason we couldn't have at least a fair percentage of vehicles running on methanol. Only major problems come from moisture contamination in fuel systems.
I don't think we would have enough growing space to completely do away with petroleum but it would go a long way.
-- Paul McIntosh http://www.rc-bearings.com

This
hit
breath