NOTAMS and RC Aircraft

How true.

--
Paul McIntosh
http://www.rc-bearings.com

Annoyed yet Able? Going to filter me again? Sooooie! Does that make you want to come running?
"Chuck Jones"
SNIP

Better yet chuck, when the heck are you going to realize that the Patriot act is the biggest infringement on your civil rights in decades? Hmm...it needs to be struck down, period end of discussion. You are either willing to be enslaved or you're going to fight like a cornered wolf. Which is going to be? Now drop all this American political shite and take it elsewhere. I LIKE Montana!
--
Nefarious Necrologist 42nd Degree
Some people ride, some just like to show off their butt

It's called common sense. Look at it using that and it doesn't pass the test.
It's hard to offend me. But let me reiterate...let's just ditch the American politics, PLEASE. The other readers who AREN'T from the US don't need to deal with our problems. You don't see anyone else voicing their countries dirty laundry do you?
--
Keith Schiffner
Assistant to the Assistant Undersecretary of the Ministry of

Your anti-american diatribes on this international forum encourage our enemies! Gives them hope! And possibly makes them think that if they kill one more American soldier, blow up one more vehicle, ambush one more squad! Then maybe the point will be reached where the American Public demands a pull out!
And if that happens I will look you up! And I will demand you explain to my niece why her daddy lies in Arlington! Or your security officer and I will have a nice little chat about your posts here and elsewhere.
Hell! Maybe I'll chase him down anyway!
Gee how you seem to forget how I supported Bush when he wanted to go to war. Now that the truth comes out you forget all that.
Show me ONE anti-American diatribe. Go ahead just ONE. Remember, it has to be anti-AMERICAN, not just anti-BUSH or anti-loss of personal protections.
--
Paul McIntosh
http://www.rc-bearings.com

Gee! So many to pick from! How about every time you open your fat mouth to give our enemies hope? Or is giving aid and comfort to the enemy PRO American now?
I am waiting. ONE example!
--
Paul McIntosh
http://www.rc-bearings.com

Realistic requires education! Education requires PR! PR requires something other than the present AMA!

Yes, those are placebo security measures. Remember Australia rounded up their guns to reduce crime, now they have one of the highest crime rates in the world? "We are doing this for your protection."
These measures are intended to make people think that security is being carried out but do nothing to hit the heart of the matter.
- HPT

Better YET protest by FLYING. Weather permitting of course. Suddenly for once in 39 years I wished I lived Florida...just so I could do this.
Superbowel? WHO CARES...just a damn football game. Not a real sport anyway. Real men play Rugby, lacrosse(without pads) or just have a good ol' wrestlin' match in the backyard.
I'd suggest you do everything you can to annoy the nanny. I do...and all nanny does is whine and moan about how I don't care. Well, I don't care about the nanny state that the US is becoming.

My dear Keith, except for the wrestling match (how barbaric) I acknowledge your English roots whilst Superbowl goes along with Mom, apple pie and Chevrolet in the colonies.
But keeping with the days where Mods and Rockers got along, perhaps the simplist solution I might say is to spend holiday from Jacksonville with another R/C club and follow up one's displeasure in writing with the Parliment.
God save the Queen. - HPT
"High Plains Thumper" SNIP

Mom, great! Apple Pie, SMASHING! Chevrolet...when they build something as much raw fun as a mini let me know.

I wish but I haven't the dosh at the moment old boy. Currently everything is still packed in the shed and I'm SCARED to open the boxes...

Bad news old bean, Freddie died.
--
Nefarious Necrologist 42nd Degree
Some people ride, some just like to show off their butt

Except the old boy Lucas made electrics a bit of a challenge (he invented darkness). The venerable Austin-Healey was just as much fun.

However, I must say that the colonists have been in a state of discontentment ever since they dumped all the lovely tea we gave them, tisk.
One shouldn't be afraid to open those boxes, afterall your R/C Gloster Gladiator was a dashing success of a biplane, UK narrowband and all. And I am waiting with delight to see your ducted fan Avro Vulcan Bomber.

Sorry to hear that, my condolences. He looked brilliant with that crossdressing bagpipe unit.
- HPT
"High Plains Thumper" SNIP

Well real men would swap that out for some good seimens kit.

Can you blame them though? Those taxes and not a voice in parliment...serves britan right it does.

I WISH I had all that.

That's a Kilt you HEATHEN!
Hopefully everyone realizes by now that we are demonstrating a FUN way to shut a pissant thread like this down... Anyway I'm hunting the ever elusive He-100 plans and decent P36 plans that aren't 1/5.5 scale.
--
Keith Schiffner
Assistant to the Assistant Undersecretary of the Ministry of

Actually, the Gloster is not modeled often here in the US, but it is a pretty biplane, one of the few with an enclosed cockpit. Model of the Avro Vulcan Bomber would be a head turner at the field. I saw an actual one at the Strategic Command Museum outside Omaha NE. They also had a Martin-Baker B-57 (US version of the DeHaviland). I didn't realize it is small compared to the B-47 and B-52. On display next to it was a B-36, impressive.

1/5.5 would put the He100 at 67" span. What size?
http://www.parkerinfo.com/plans/applans6.htm - Download for He100 is JPG files, you can probably scale to your liking.
http://tinyurl.com/4oyyn - HEINKEL HE 100, Our Price $9.00, by Nick Ziroli, 54" span, 510 sq. in., .40-.60, 6 ch., built-up balsa and plywood, one sheet 34" x 50", Issue: RCM 8-74
Note, Curtiss Model 75 is the company designator for P-36.
http://tinyurl.com/489ww - Curtiss P-36 Mohawk, 37.25", 236 sq.in., .20, $12.50 (Combat R/C)
http://www.flying-models.com - Plan No. CF084, Curtiss Hawk 75, C/L Scale, Palanek, P., .35, 36", 10/62, $8.00, scale design. Pre-WW II Hawk fighter in French war paint
- HPT
"High Plains Thumper"

How come when I google these things...never mind I'm not sure I'd like the answer. ;^)