NOTAMS and RC Aircraft

"High Plains Thumper" SNIP

Well real men would swap that out for some good seimens kit.

Can you blame them though? Those taxes and not a voice in parliment...serves britan right it does.

I WISH I had all that.

That's a Kilt you HEATHEN!

Hopefully everyone realizes by now that we are demonstrating a FUN way to shut a pissant thread like this down... Anyway I'm hunting the ever elusive He-100 plans and decent P36 plans that aren't 1/5.5 scale.

Reply to
Keith Schiffner

ROFLOL! Which one?

Reply to
Six_O'Clock_High

"Keith Schiffner" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@vnet-inc.com:

Actually, the Gloster is not modeled often here in the US, but it is a pretty biplane, one of the few with an enclosed cockpit. Model of the Avro Vulcan Bomber would be a head turner at the field. I saw an actual one at the Strategic Command Museum outside Omaha NE. They also had a Martin-Baker B-57 (US version of the DeHaviland). I didn't realize it is small compared to the B-47 and B-52. On display next to it was a B-36, impressive.

1/5.5 would put the He100 at 67" span. What size?

- Download for He100 is JPG files, you can probably scale to your liking.

- HEINKEL HE 100, Our Price $9.00, by Nick Ziroli, 54" span, 510 sq. in., .40-.60, 6 ch., built-up balsa and plywood, one sheet 34" x 50", Issue: RCM

8-74

Note, Curtiss Model 75 is the company designator for P-36.

- Curtiss P-36 Mohawk, 37.25", 236 sq.in., .20, $12.50 (Combat R/C)

- Plan No. CF084, Curtiss Hawk 75, C/L Scale, Palanek, P., .35, 36", 10/62, $8.00, scale design. Pre-WW II Hawk fighter in French war paint

- HPT

Reply to
High Plains Thumper

"High Plains Thumper"

How come when I google these things...never mind I'm not sure I'd like the answer. ;^)

Reply to
Keith Schiffner

Like always, that is no doubt the best you can do! Sure hope you don't work on the nukes. Hate to see one go off when it shouldn't. Hate more to see one not go off when it should!

Reply to
Chuck Jones

Gee! So many to pick from! How about every time you open your fat mouth to give our enemies hope? Or is giving aid and comfort to the enemy PRO American now?

Reply to
Chuck Jones

"Keith Schiffner" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@vnet-inc.com:

Google only picked up the first site. Rest I knew because I've seen them before in the plans listing. Took a little time to verify.

- HPT

Reply to
High Plains Thumper

I am waiting. ONE example!

Reply to
Paul McIntosh

No Paul your wrong. You need to thank the those in the middle east. The Administration just reacted to there threat.

Reply to
StarCad

No, I look at all the knee-jerk reactions, many of which make NO difference in our security. Like removing all the 1" long nail files from nail clippers and allowing 6" long stainless steel pens and carbon fiber PDA styli on board planes.

Not allowing modelers to fly their planes at established sites miles away from the Superbowl? C'mon, let's start getting realistic about the situation.

Reply to
Paul McIntosh

Realistic requires education! Education requires PR! PR requires something other than the present AMA!

Reply to
Chuck Jones

"Paul McIntosh" wrote in news:4207eff8$0$65822$ snipped-for-privacy@ptn-nntp-reader03.plus.net:

Yes, those are placebo security measures. Remember Australia rounded up their guns to reduce crime, now they have one of the highest crime rates in the world? "We are doing this for your protection."

These measures are intended to make people think that security is being carried out but do nothing to hit the heart of the matter.

- HPT

Reply to
High Plains Thumper