Oooopsie!!!

I see your point but I don't wholly agree. There is some protection for retailers in there so that the manufacturer doesn't cut prices and leave the retailer with over priced stock. mk

Reply to
MJKolodziej

"MJKolodziej" wrote in news:ikf3nr$ttj$ snipped-for-privacy@news.eternal-september.org:

Unless the manufacturer cuts the price to below what the retailer paid wholesale for the product.... Although one has to take into account the overhead for hosting the product, but I don't think that would have too drastic an effect on the store. Unless, they had such a limited line that one manufacturer accounted for a significant fraction of their inventory.

Brian

Reply to
Skywise